Dates & booking
Workshop | PSD2 Compliance
- customised upon request
The workshop fee will be determined in close consultation with you based on your specific situation and requirements.
Those responsible in banks for corporate and private customers:
The Payment Service Directive PSD2 | Opportunities and responsibilities for your institute
With the PSD2, the European Union has launched a legislative initiative with a profound impact on Europe’s banks and payment service providers. For the first time, the account-managing institutions must not only grant their own customers access to their account. In the future, the account holders should also be able to authorize third-party providers to access their accounts. The effects on the business, technical, organizational and regulatory sides are extensive and, given the specific situation of each institution, individual. For the affected bank, the first step is to determine its position as precisely as possible.
First, we will give you a comprehensive overview of the requirements resulting from the PSD2 for your institute. In addition, we compare the requirements which your company already fulfils against the background of current legislation (in Germany the Masi, the MaRisk) or which is planned to be fulfilled (in Germany the BAIT, the IT Security Act). On the basis of this comparison, we jointly determine the need for action that must be taken to meet the new requirements of PSD2. Finally, the discussion of the various procedural models for implementation and the anchoring of these procedural models in the regulatory architecture of the bank will be the main focus. The result can then be used as a basis for further detailed considerations of the individual topics.
Important: In order to align the workshop to the expectations of the participants and to enable an interactive exchange, please note the following points:
- Please let us know, as far as you can, your wishes and expectations in advance. We would be grateful if you could briefly present them in the workshop. Please send your suggestions via e‑mail to Mr. Sandro Amendola.
- This workshop is designed for all those responsible in banks who deal with compliance, IT and security issues, as well as business policy issues.
- To make the workshop as efficient as possible, a maximum of 10 participants is recommended.
- We expect the workshop to require two working days. Content and procedure can individually be customized to meet the needs and expectations of the participants.
- The results of the workshop will be recorded and made available to the participants. Further cooperation will be determined at the end of the workshop.
Workshop | PSD2 Compliance request
The workshop fee will be determined in consultation with you based on your specific situation and requirements.