Für unser wachsendes Team in Bonn (oder Wiesbaden) im Bereich der Begutachtung von IT-Systemen im Gesundheitswesen suchen wir zum baldigen Eintritt mehrere Hochschulabsolventen (m/w/d) für den Berufseinstieg als Sicherheitsgutachter für das Gesundheitswesen.
The focus of the advertised position is the analysis and evaluation of IT systems in the health care sector, such as electronic patient files, e‑prescription or apps for health insurants, with regard to their security-related and functional suitability. SRC also supports manufacturers and health insurance companies in the design and approval of such products. The security of digitalized healthcare is one of the current growth markets.
- Degree from a university in mathematics, computer science, natural science, technology or comparable education
- High ability to analyze and learn
- Good technical understanding
- Confident appearance and very good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Willingness for occasional business trips
Helpful, but not necessary, is knowledge of cryptography, IT solutions in healthcare in general and the gematik telematics infrastructure for the German healthcare system in particular.
As a university graduate or young professional, you will support our team in current review projects and thus develop your future professional focus in order to be able to work as a reviewer and lead review projects later on.
- Future-oriented, multidisciplinary activity in current areas of IT security and the appraisal of digitalized healthcare
- Specific technical training and further education
- Very pleasant working atmosphere
- Good transport connections in Bonn (DB stop “UN-Campus” and tram stop “Heuss-Allee” only a few meters away) as well as own underground car park
What we offer
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including salary requirements and your possible starting date. Please send your application via <a href=“mailto: email@example.com”>E‑Mail</a> to Mr. Phd. Jens Putzka. For further questions regarding your application Mr. Putzka is glad to hear from you:
<i>Dr. Jens Putzka
</i>Telefon: 0228 280–162