SRC offers the SECCOS EMV Simulator flexiSim for testing card terminals and for supporting tests of host systems.
flexiSim is a software simulator for German credit cards and is offered for the operating systems SECCOS 7, SECCOS 6 and the older SECCOS 5.
The portfolio for SECCOS 7 includes
- die the EMV application (incl. VCPS option and restart capability)
- the debit card application — customer card
- a set of preconfigured card assemblies that combines different applications (girocard, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPass, VISA, V PAY, payWave, JCB, GeldKarte, TAN application) and features (debit / credit, contact / dual interface, POS and ATM / ATM only).
SRC also offers a test case library for DC POS 3.0 based on flexiSim.
The SECCOS 6 and SECCOS 5 portfolio includes
- the EMV application
- the EMV-based electronic cash application
- Debit card — Customer Card
- SECCOS security modules — merchant card, FSAM, MSAM
- a set of preconfigured card assemblies which combines different applications (girocard, electronic cash EMV, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, V PAY, GeldKarte) and features (debit / credit, contact / dual interface, POS and ATM / ATM only).
The card structures can be easily varied or extended by the user using a script language. This script language is also used to describe specific error interferences and to check the expected terminal behavior at the card interface.
Based on these technical tools, you can build your test case libraries with little effort. We would be pleased to support you — please contact us.
Dr. Johannes Ueberberg
Testing and Quality AssuranceSRC Security Research & Consulting GmbH